Recipe by Julesong
Delicious lemon thighs with a nice herby glaze!
Top Review by schinsup1
My home was not awash in delicious aromas nor was this "glazed" as expected. Followed it to the letter. I will try it again using the suggestion from another member and try this in a sautee with real onion but terribly disappointed in this attempt.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons chablis
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- cooking spray, for broiling
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat from chicken thighs.
- Rinse chicken with cold water, pat dry.
- Place thighs in a shallow dish and pour lemon juice over chicken, and let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine parsley and rest of ingredients (except pan spray) in a small bowl and stir well.
- Spray the broiler rack with pan spray.
- Remove chicken from lemon juice; discard the lemon juice.
- Arrange marinated chicken on the broiler rack, then brush with parsley mixture.
- Broil thighs 6 inches from heating element, 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired.