- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and saute until they begin to turn pink, tossing several times.
- Add the garlic and saute an additional minute.
- Add the lemon juice and white wine and reduce for one minute, then add the salt, pepper and parsley to taste.