Recipe by love4culinary
This is a recipe from Cooking Light. It is 5WW points per serving!
Top Review by Miss Annie
This is a very good dish to make if you want something with a gourmet flair. It was very easy to make after a hectic day, and we were rewarded with a robust meal. The flavors worked well together, and the feta was a zesty addition. I served this with a crisp green salad, and Garlic Cheese French Bread. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup parsley.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a 13X9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parsley, lemon juice and pepper.