Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Haven't tried this yet, but got it from an online friend. Looks positively illegal!
- 15 cannelloni tubes
- 300 g prawns or 300 g any other seafood
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- lemon peel
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 350 ml cream
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil, a splash
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush/mash the ricotta.
- Chop the shrimp, shallot and garlic, mix and sauté for 2 minutes. Remove to bowl.
- Add parsley and lemon peel, then mix in ricotta.
- Load a piping bag (or Ziploc) with the mixture and pipe into cannelloni tubes. Lay the filled tubes in a gratin-type oven-safe dish.
- Mix cream with parmesan and pepper. Sprinkle this over the cannelloni and add a splash of olive oil.
- Bake in 390F oven for 20 minutes.
- NOTE: You can add a 1/3 cup white wine to the sauce before baking as an option.