Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe from a cookbook of recipes with 4 ingredients. I have not tried it myself, but it has been recommended to me. If you try this, I really hope you enjoy!
- Dry the scallops.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Over medium high heat, heat 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
- Arrange one half of the scallops in a single layer in the skillet.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until just cooked.
- Transfer the scallops to a platter and keep warm.
- Repeat with the remainder of the scallops.
- Melt remaining butter or margarine in the skillet over medium high heat.
- Add tomatoes and basil, heat through.
- Spoon this mixture over the scallops.
- Serve immediately.