Recipe by Manami
Found on Meals For You. Serve with brown rice pilaf, roasted asparagus, sliced tomatoes with sliced red onions and a red wine vinagrette and a nice bottle of chianti wine.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb fresh scallops
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms and onion 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until onion is softened.
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, half the remaining butter and salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a buttered shallow casserole.
- Melt remaining butter and drizzle over top.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn on broiler.
- Broil 2 minutes until browned.
- Serve immediately.