PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this in a Healthy Ideas magazine from my local GIANT food store. I am posting for safe keeping and I will update with my comments after I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook couscous according to package directions, eliminating butter and salt.
- 2Melt half of the butter in a non-stick pan over Medium-High heat.
- 3Pat scallops dry with paper towels and season to taste with pepper.
- 4Add half of the scallops to the pan, cooking until opaque throughout and golden brown on the surfaces, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 5Remove scallops, cover and keep warm.
- 6Heat remaining butter, cook the rest of the scallops and remove.
- 7Add orange juice to the pan and cook until reduced by about half.
- 8To serve, divide couscous among four plates.
- 9Pour orange juice equally over couscous on each plate.
- 10Top with scallops and garnish with orange segments and scallions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops With Mandarin Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 480.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g