Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a Healthy Ideas magazine from my local GIANT food store. I am posting for safe keeping and I will update with my comments after I make it.
- Cook couscous according to package directions, eliminating butter and salt.
- Melt half of the butter in a non-stick pan over Medium-High heat.
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels and season to taste with pepper.
- Add half of the scallops to the pan, cooking until opaque throughout and golden brown on the surfaces, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove scallops, cover and keep warm.
- Heat remaining butter, cook the rest of the scallops and remove.
- Add orange juice to the pan and cook until reduced by about half.
- To serve, divide couscous among four plates.
- Pour orange juice equally over couscous on each plate.
- Top with scallops and garnish with orange segments and scallions.