- 1 1⁄2 lbs scallops
- 3⁄4 cup fine unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (approx 1 large lemon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- Melt half of butter in skillet over medium low heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add scallops and sauté slowly for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove scallops to heated serving dish and keep warm.
- Heat remaining butter, parsley, and lemon juice in skillet; pour over scallops.
- Serve with rice or vegetables.