1/3 Photos of Scallops with Fresh Pineapple
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh sea scallop
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups fresh basil sprigs (optional)
- 1Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add scallops, soy sauce, red pepper, and garlic to skillet and cook for 4 minutes until scallops are opaque, stirring frequently.
- 3Add pineapple, basil, ginger; stir well.
- 4Combine water and corn starch and add to skillet.
- 5Bring to boil and cook for 1 minute until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 6Serve over rice, garnished with basil sprigs.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops with Fresh Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g