Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Australian Women's Weekly. Can serve these on 6 scallop shells if you have them or on small serving plates.Spicy!
- 250 g scallops
- 1 green onion
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Devein scallops.
- Cut green onion and ginger into thin strips.
- Heat half the stock in pan, add scallops, simmer 1 minutes or until scallops are just cooked, drain.
- Blend cornflour with remaining stock in pan, add green onion, ginger, cilantro, chili, garlic and sugar, stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Divide scallops between 6 scallop shells or small serving plates, top scallops with hot sauce and serve immediately.