1/1 Photo of Scallops With Chipotle-Orange Sauce
Elly in Canada's Note:
A delicious easy recipe, I prepared this as an appetizer. I used 6 large sea scallops and cut them into quarters. Great tasting sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tblsp. butter in large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil.
- 2Season scallops with paprika and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 3Add scallops to pan and cook quickly approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Do not overcook scallops!
- 4Remove from pan and set aside, keep warm.
- 5Add orange juice, zest and chile to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits.
- 6Bring to a boil, cook about 2 minutes.
- 7Add remaining butter and salt, stirring with a whisk until sauce is smooth.
- 8Serve scallops with sauce, sprinkle with onions.
- 9Recommend serving with rice and steamed broccoli florets.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops With Chipotle-Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo