Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
I love the sweet, nutty taste of browned butter. And in this recipe it perfectly compliments scallops for a delicious pasta dish. Recipe is from the recipe cards available in the meat section of the supermarket.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bay scallops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small squares
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- hot cooked thin spaghetti (4 servings)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium. Season scallops with salt and drizzle them with 1/4 cup lemon juice. Grill scallops 2 minutes on each side or until opaque.
- Heat heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add butter and heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Serve scallops over portions of hot cooked spaghetti and spoon sauce over scallops.