Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet, tangy and Seductive!!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 shallots (minced)
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 1 lb large scallop (patted dry)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup parsley (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup mint (minced)
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add shallots. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar. Reduce to a glaze.
- Add the cloves, nutmeg and scallops. Cook 1-2 minutes or until scallops are just opaque.
- Stir in herbs. Serve immediately.