1/1 Photo of Scallops With Arugula
From a Shop Rite market pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse scallops, pat dry and set aside.
- 2Slice peppers lengthwise inot 1/2 inch wide strips.
- 3In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 4Stir fry the sweet pepper strips and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until just tender.
- 5Add arugula; stir fry for 30 seconds or until just wilted.
- 6Divide vegetable mixture among 4 dinner plates. Cover; keep warm.
- 7To the same skillet, add cream and tomato paste.
- 8Bring mixture to a boil and add scallops.
- 9Simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- 10Remove scallops with a slotted spoon; arrange alongside vegetables.
- 11Return cream mixture to boiling; cook for 1 minute or until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring briskly with a whisk.
- 12Add lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 13Spoon cream mixture over scallops.
You Might Also Like...View All Lime Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops With Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g