- 1⁄2 lb sea scallops
- skim milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- With a cleaver, flatten scallops.
- Dip scallops in milk and roll in flour to coat.
- Saute in olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer scallops to a plate and add the wine to the skillet.
- Place scallions, shallots and parsley in the pan with the wine and simmer for a minute or so and pour over the scallops.
- Season with lemon juice and pepper.