Mmmmmmmmmm Scallops, soooo goooood!! adapted from cooking light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked linguine
- cooking spray
- 3/4 lb large scallop
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- chopped cilantro
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium frypan, bring to a boil.
- 2Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes).
- 3Drain mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, reserving liquid; discard solids.
- 4Return wine mixture to frypan.
- 5Add cream; cook over medium heat 1 minute.
- 6Add butter, stirring until butter melts.
- 7Stir in tomato, 2 tablespoon cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- 8Add linguine; toss well.
- 9Cover and keep warm.
- 10Heat a large nonstick frypan coated with cooking spray over medium high heat.
- 11Sprinkle scallops with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 12Arrange scallops in pan, cook 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- 13Add scallops to pasta mixture, toss gently to combine.
- 14Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops- Pan Seared on Linguine With Tomato Cream
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 1172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.2 g