Lori 13's Note:
Wow! This is decadent! Great for a dinner party...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 shallots (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb butter (cold, chopped)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- non-stick butter-flavored cooking spray (as needed)
- 1 1/2 lbs large scallops (dried well)
- 1 lb mushroom (sliced thin)
- 1/2 lb spinach (stemmed, chopped)
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon (chopped)
- 12 ounces small shaped pasta (cooked, drained)
- 1Place shallots, wine and vinegar in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil. Reduce. Simmer until reduced by 90%.
- 3Add cream. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- 4Whisk in butter 1 tablespoons at a time until each is melted, returning briefly to heat as needed.
- 5Season. Keep warm on the back of the stove.
- 6Meanwhile, heat a skillet coated with non-stick until very hot.
- 7Sear scallops 1-2 minutes each side or until golden.
- 8Stir in the sauce, mushrooms, spinach and salmon. Heat until spinach is wilted.
- 9Toss with pasta. Serve hot.
Nutritional Facts for Scallops Lori
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1481.4
- Calories from Fat 928
- Total Fat 103.2 g
- Saturated Fat 62.7 g
- Cholesterol 333.5 mg
- Sodium 1437.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 56.9 g