Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from The Ark cookbook
Make and share this Scallops Italian recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bay scallops
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 6 ounces clam juice
- 3⁄4 cup plum tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- seasoned bread crumbs, dry
- parmesan cheese
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Dredge scallops lightly in flour.
- Add to skillet scallops, mushrooms, shallots, lemon juice, tobasco, salt and pepper.
- When scallops are heated on one side, turn and add garlic, parsley, clam juice, tomatoes and green onion.
- Blend well.
- Remove to oven proof casserole, sprinkle with bread crumbs and parmesan.
- Place in 450 oven on top rack for about 7 minutes or until top is brown and liquid bubbles.