Prep 35 mins
Cook 16 mins
I save this one for special occaisons.
- 1 lb fresh bay scallop
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked vermicelli
- In a big skillet, cook/saute the scallops in melted butter for 3 minutes.
- Transfer scallops from skillet and set aside; keep drippings in pan.
- Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables from skillet and set aside; keep drippings in pan.
- Add wine, lemon and lime juice, oregano, celery salt, and pepper to skillet.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add in scallops and vegetables; stir to combine.
- Cook until heated through.
- Serve over hot vermicelli.
I loved this. It was a little to tangy for me at first but I added some parmesan cheese and that perfected it. It was quick and easy to make!