Recipe from truestarhealth.com; suggests serving with rice, pasta or couscous and a green salad. We had it with spaghettini and it was very yummy. Was a bit of an adjustment from garlic and butter, but I ended up really enjoying this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large non-stick skille over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shallots; saute 2 minutes until lightly browned.
- 3Add scallops; saute 30 seconds.
- 4Add white wine; cover and cook 2-3 minutes until scallops turn opaque.
- 5Remove scallops from pan with a slotted spoor, reserving wine mixture in pan.
- 6Add lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper to wine mixture, simmer for 2 minutes, until sauce is reduced to about 1/2.
- 7Return scallops to sauce and cook just until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops in White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 1195.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.5 g