Recipe by AllysaM
Recipe from truestarhealth.com; suggests serving with rice, pasta or couscous and a green salad. We had it with spaghettini and it was very yummy. Was a bit of an adjustment from garlic and butter, but I ended up really enjoying this one!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml shallot, minced
- 453.59 g bay scallop
- 177.44 ml dry white wine
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skille over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots; saute 2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add scallops; saute 30 seconds.
- Add white wine; cover and cook 2-3 minutes until scallops turn opaque.
- Remove scallops from pan with a slotted spoor, reserving wine mixture in pan.
- Add lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper to wine mixture, simmer for 2 minutes, until sauce is reduced to about 1/2.
- Return scallops to sauce and cook just until heated through.