Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from 1001 Low Fat Recipes. I would serve this over linguine.
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine or 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb scallops
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- salt and pepper
- Saute shallots, tarragon and thyme in margarine in a large skillet 1 minute; add wine and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes. Add mushrooms and scallops and cook until scallops are just tender and cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
I'm sorry to say that I really did not like this. The mushrooms had a slimy texture from all of the liquid, and the finished product was way too brothy. I will not be trying this again.