Recipe by shelbyrose
Melted cheese and the delicious cream sauce gives this dish appeal. We like it served over cooked noodles; however, if you prefer rice, it will taste just as great.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 lbs scallops (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in large skilled.
- Saute mushrooms until lightly browned.
- Add scallops; cook 10 minutes; drain.
- Place scallop/mushroom mixture into a buttered 11x7 baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper; mix well, blending until smooth.
- Pour mixture over scallops; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until heated through.