1/1 Photo of Scallops in Cream Sauce With Spinach Fettuccine
This sounds really good. From the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute. ETA: I finally made this and liked it. I made 2 appetizer servings, then discovered that my grandson doesn't like scallops, lol. I thought that the first serving I made was a tad bland. So took my grandson's portion and played with it a little bit. I added some gruyere cheese, a little fresh tarragon and a dash of nutmeg and really liked these additions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 ounce butter
- 4 ounces scallops, thawed
- 4 ounces cream, sauce (below)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach fettuccine, cooked al dente
- parmesan cheese, grated
- parsley, chopped
- 1Sauté mushroom in butter about 1 minute.
- 2Add scallops and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes just until flesh is opaque.
- 3Add cream sauce; bring to simmer and cook 1 minute.
- 4Arrange well-drained noodles on serving plate and top with creamed scallops.
- 5Garnish with cheese and parsley.
- 6Cream Sauce:
- 7Sauté shallots and garlic in butter until transparent.
- 8Deglaze pan with vermouth.
- 9Add cream; bring to simmer and reduce by 1/3 or until slightly thickened.
- 10Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 11Serve over fettuccini.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops in Cream Sauce With Spinach Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.0
- Calories from Fat 620
- Total Fat 68.9 g
- Saturated Fat 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 251.8 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: