- 1 lb sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- salt and pepper scallops.
- melt butter in large pan, saute scallops on both sides, remove.
- add mushrooms and white part of scallions, cook until mushrooms brown, remove.
- add vermouth to deglaze pan and reduce.
- add lemon juice, and heavy cream, heat to thicken.
- return everything to pan, garnish with green part of scallions.