Recipe by Dib's
This is lovely either on a small nest of angel hair pasta, or my favorite, a bed of baby spinach leaves. Serve with French Bread Sticks and the rest of the Chablis.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium pan over medium heat lightly poach the scallops in wine for 4 minutes-you do not want them fully cooked.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add Brie to wine and simmer-you want the cheese melted.
- Reduce sauce by half.
- Add cream to the wine/cheese sauce and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Return scallops to pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes more, but no longer or you will have rubber scallops.
- When Sauce is thick and creamy pour over pasta or spinach leaves, divide scallops between the two plates.