Scallops in Basil-Coconut Sauce
- In a large skillet, combine coconut milk, lime juice, ginger, and white pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low to simmer. Add scallops. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Remove scallops with a slotted spoon and place in a shallow dish. Keep warm by covering w/ foil.
- Meanwhile, boil remaining coconut milk mixture over high heat for 10-15 minutes or until reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir in basil and fish sauce. Pour over the cooked scallops.