1/1 Photo of Scallops Dijon
I found this in our local paper years ago. It is very easy to put together and can easily be doubled or tripled. It would make a nice first course or, coupled with some pasta or rice, a nice and light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, drain and pat dry scallops.
- 2Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- 3Add scallops and saute 1 minute.
- 4Transfer scallops to a dish.
- 5Add sherry to skillet and cook 30 seconds to reduce liquid.
- 6Stir in mustard and cream.
- 7Return scallops to skillet.
- 8Cook until scallops are heated through, about 30 seconds.
- 9Season with salt& pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 536.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 29.7 g