Ristorante Ciao Tutti, La Grange, IL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 7.39 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 566.99 g sea scallops
- 453.59 g spinach egg noodles
Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce
- 1Whisk first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Mix in scallops.
- 3Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 4Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite.
- 5Drain well.
- 6Meanwhile, heat heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Remove scallops from marinade.
- 8Add to skillet and cook just until opaque in center, about 1 minute per side.
- 9Bring Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce to simmer in another large skillet.
- 10Add fettuccine to Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce and toss to coat.
- 11Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Transfer to large bowl.
- 13Arrange scallops atop pasta.
- 14Drizzle any pan juices over scallops.
- 15Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- 16Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce:.
- 17Char peppers over flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
- 18Enclose in paper bag.
- 19Let stand 10 minutes.
- 20Peel, seed and coarsely chop peppers.
- 21Transfer to processor.
- 22Add pine nuts, Parmesan, olive oil and garlic and process until peppers are finely chopped.
- 23Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- 24Stir in whipping cream.
- 25Season with salt and pepper.
- 26(Sauce can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops and Spinach Fettuccine With Red Bell Pepper Cream
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.2
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 577.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: