Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on another site and I have not yet tried it out.
Make and share this Scallops and Endive With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 heads Belgian endive, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bay scallops
- basil sprig (to garnish)
- 1 lb pasta, hot cooked,such as penne or 1 lb fettuccine
- Saute the shallots and garlic in olive oil until the shallots are translucent.
- Add 3/4 of the endive, and all the tomatoes, herbs, salt, pepper, sherry and butter.
- Saute until the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes Add the scallops.
- Saute until the scallops are cooked through, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add the reserved endive and stir.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
- Garnish with basil.