Recipe by Leslie Criswell
This one's for my daughter, Alexandra...Who will eat nearly anything but "lives for seafood"...
Top Review by Earlie862
What a GREAT way to serve the smaller Bay scallops!Great flavor and easy to make. I made no changes to the original recipe and thought that it was perfect.This is very similar to shrimp dejonghe with the bread crumbs and garlic. A definate keeper.
- 2 bunches scallions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 lbs scallops
- seasoned bread crumbs, to coat
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix scallions, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper together.
- In a saute pan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add saute scallion mixture.
- In a separate bowl, coat the scallops with bread crumbs.
- Add the coated scallops to the saute mixture.
- Stir and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes, until golden brown.