- 3 1⁄2 cups peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup cheese crackers, in crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Layer half each of first 5 ingredients in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread sour cream on top, sprinkle with croutons and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 10 more minutes and serve.