- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 (19 ounce) can whole tomatoes (1 pound 3-ounces)
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter 1 quart casserole; swirl 1/4 cup crumbs around in casserole.
- Drain tomatoes and reserve juice.
- Add tomatoes and half of juice.
- Add corn; salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cover with reserved juice.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until bubbly.