1/5 Photos of Scalloped Sweet Potatoes With Ground Beef
1 hr 10 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
One of the first dishes that I ever made. Not your traditional scalloped potatoes. This is an easy and tasty dish. My mom thought she hated sweet potatoes...it's been fun changing her mind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In an 8 cup baking dish mix ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
- 3Press into a thin layer.
- 4Peel potatoes, slice thinly and layer over meat mixture.
- 5Combine brown sugar and flour together.
- 6Mix pineapple juice, vinegar and soya sauce together.
- 7Stir the juice mixture into the brown sugar and flour.
- 8Pour over the potatoes and ground beef.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Sweet Potatoes With Ground Beef
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g