1/2 Photos of Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
A friend of a friend brought this to a potluck I had years ago, and I got the recipe because it was great to find a recipe that is different than the typical sweet potato casserole. I've never made it but definitely will now that I'm cooking more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spread half of the sliced potatoes in the bottom of a lightly buttered baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with half of the butter and cheese.
- 4Season with salt & pepper.
- 5Add remaining sweet potato slices.
- 6Pour milk over potatoes.
- 7Top with remaining butter and grated cheese.
- 8Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g