1/1 Photo of Scalloped Squash
out of here's Note:
Unusual way to use squash, which is so plentiful now. Very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sliced squash until tender, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, gradually stir milk into soup, blend in egg and drained squash, onion, and stuffing. Toss lightly to mix.
- 3Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish that has been buttered.
- 4Cheese topping: Crush the butter crackers, toss lightly with the 2 tablespoons butter.
- 5Sprinkle this over the squash. Top with the grated cheese.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Squash
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 560.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cornbread stuffing mix