Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from my Eat Well Stay Well cookbook. I’m typing it up for ZWT II. It is excellent and easy to make. Slice the potatoes as thin as possible and cut the turkey very tiny. This is a great comfort food dish for fall.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut in 1/2
- 1020.58 g baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 113.39 g smoked turkey, diced
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 44.37 ml flour
- salt and pepper
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400. Rub a 9 inch glass baking dish with garlic. Discard the garlic.
- Dividing evenly, make alternating layers of potatoes, turkey, ¼ cup of the Parmesan, the flour and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the broth and sour cream. Pour the mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle the top with the remaining Parmesan.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender.
Nice easy dinner. . . Dh doesn't like turkey so I used canadian bacon and it was great. Thanks.