- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 3⁄4 lbs potatoes, peeled,cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375F.
- Rub ½ tblsp butter over 9 inch glass pie dish.
- Arrange 1/3 of potato slices in dish.
- Season to taste.
- Repeat layering and seasoning with remaining potatoes in 2 batches.
- Whisk cream and broth in small bowl.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Dot top with 1 tblsp butter.
- Bake until golden, about 55 minutes.
- Drizzle 3 tblsps cream over potatoes; bake about 15 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.