- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced very thin
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 -6 ounces Canadian bacon or 4 -6 ounces ham, julienned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom and sides of 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Alternate thin layers of potatoes, onions, bacon and cheese, seasoning each layer with salt, pepper and garlic. (Do not add bacon to top layer). When all ingredients are used, pour heavy cream over the top.
- Cover pan with lid or aluminum foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Uncover and return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until top is golden brown.