Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is a very easy recipe from Pillsbury One Dish Meals. Good for using up that leftover ham.
- 6 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained cut up
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In slow cooker layer half of each ingredients in order listed; Repeat layers.
- Cover; Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 5 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir before serving.