4 hrs 25 mins
Wonderful stuff!! Definately not for weight loss. Don't be afraid of all that garlic, it really mellows with the cooking and is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and scrub the potatoes, towel dry and slice about 1/4 inch thick, best with a madolin.
- 2Peel onions and slice about 1/4 inch thick with a mandolin.
- 3Remove as much paper skin from garlic as possible with out taking apart, slice as a whole on mandolin, pick out the rest of the skin and the base of the bulb and discard.
- 4Spray casserole with veggie spray and place a layer of potato slices on the bottom.
- 5Mix the onion rings and the garlic slices to gether and place a layer on top of the potatoes.
- 6Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 7Sprinkle a few cubes of havarti cheese and a couple of slices of parmesan cheese and some butter cubes on top.
- 8Repeat layers ending with cheese and butter on top.
- 9Whisk together mushroom soup, milk and parsley, until combined.
- 10Pour mixture carefully over top of potato onion layers.
- 11Carefully lift layers to allow mixture through if necessary.
- 12Place casserole on middle rack in 325f degree oven for 3 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender and top is browned and crisp.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes, Onions and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 875.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno havarti cheese