- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 -8 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices (large, waxy variety)
- 1 garlic clove
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a shallow casserole and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat cream to boiling.
- Add the sliced potatoes and garlic and simmer about 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Spoon potatoes, garlic and cream into casserole and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake about 20 minutes until top browns slightly and cream thickens.