1/2 Photos of Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham like mom used to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the potatoes, ham and onions in a baking dish.
- 2Prepare a white sauce: In a medium saucepan stir milk into cornstarch while stirring with a whisk.
- 3Whisk until smooth.
- 4Add margarine, salt and pepper.
- 5Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat; boil 1 minute.
- 6Pour white sauce over potatoes.
- 7Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 596.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g