Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
These are absolutely the best!
- 9 cups shredded loose-packed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) cancarnation evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup shredded kraft low-fat cheddar cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons shredded kraft low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes, onion, mushroom soup and vaporated skim milk into slow cooker.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, pimiento and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Mix gently before serving.
Very easy to prepare, delicious flavor and even easier to eat. I seasoned and added three chicken breasts on top of the potatoes. We had a one pot meal tonight with minimal clean-up! Followed the recipe as written and I wouldn't change anything next time. Thanks for sharing.