- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 3 1⁄2-4 cups thinly sliced white potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in 1-qt measuring cup.
- Microwave at High for 1/2 minute, or until melted.
- Blend in the flour and seasonings.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Microwave at High 8-10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Layer half of potatoes, onion and sauce in greased 2 quart casserole.
- Repeat layers.
- Microwave at High for 17 to 19 Minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.