Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My scalloped potatoes are a little different then usual scalloped potatoes. Anybody who loves cheese will love these!
- 6 large thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- Add potatoes and all other ingredients except for the parmesan cheese. Bake in oven at 450°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and put back into oven for 10 minutes.
- Great served with chicken or with a steak dinner!