1 hr 30 mins
A yummy casserole type dish that always disappears right away at our dinner table. We use it as a main dish and pair it usually with sides of applesauce and green beans, but it can be the hole meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Slice the potatoes thinly, the thinner the potatoes the faster it will cook.
- 3Cut the Kielbasa into bite sized pieces.
- 4In a casserole dish create layers. Start with the potatoes, then slice the butter and spread slices out, sprinkle flour over and salt and power then spread some Kielbasa bites out. I usually make 3 or 4 layers, but it can depend on how big your casserole dish is.
- 5Pour milk into the dish, it will settle at the bottom.
- 6Cover dish with foil and put in the oven.
- 7Bake for 1 hr 30 minute or until the potatoes are fully cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes and Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.0
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 1238.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 33.3 g