Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
A yummy casserole type dish that always disappears right away at our dinner table. We use it as a main dish and pair it usually with sides of applesauce and green beans, but it can be the hole meal.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice the potatoes thinly, the thinner the potatoes the faster it will cook.
- Cut the Kielbasa into bite sized pieces.
- In a casserole dish create layers. Start with the potatoes, then slice the butter and spread slices out, sprinkle flour over and salt and power then spread some Kielbasa bites out. I usually make 3 or 4 layers, but it can depend on how big your casserole dish is.
- Pour milk into the dish, it will settle at the bottom.
- Cover dish with foil and put in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hr 30 minute or until the potatoes are fully cooked.