1/10 Photos of Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
- 2Cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute. Remove from heat gradually stir in milk.
- 3Return to heat; cook until thickened and bubbly.
- 4Fold in ham, onion, green pepper and cheese. Pour over potatoes in a large bowl.
- 5Stir gently then move into a buttered 13X9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and continue to bake for 1 hour.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 1574.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.7 g