Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 4 mins
Warm and wholesome on a cold night
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes and Ham recipe from Food.com.
- In a large sauce pan sauté onion in butter until tender.
- stir in flour, salt, and pepper
- gradually add milk and bring to a boil. cook and stir for two minutes or until sauce thickens.
- place half of the potatoes and ham in a greased 3 quart baking dish –
- pour half of the sauce over potatoes and repeat layers.
- bake uncovered at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is lightly brown.