- 4 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, slices
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Transfer 1/4 of potatoes to bowl, add sour cream and mash.
- Add Velveeta, ham and onions. Mix.
- Add mash mix to rest of potatoes in saucepan.
- Spoon into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.